*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The explosion
  2. Have Your Choice of Storylines!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/1446518-The-explosion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1876371
After the accident Mark got this new and amazing power
This choice: An Explosion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The explosion

    by: Swap
I walked through the streets of my neighborhood.Like usual it was a boring day for me ,my parents where drinking at there friends ,My best friend Matt is packing for vacation,and all the other people I know just don't like to do stuff with me especially if you had a troubled life like me .Like I said earlier my parents where drug addicts they constantly did it and not only did it effect there lives ,our house ,even how they work they ruin my entire life ,You know how people give you look's if you did something wrong well people give it to me if like I where some kind of outsider .At high school They think I needed mental help just because I had this kind of life but they just don't get it.
The night was dark and a bit cold as I past through a field going towards a abandon factory ,that factory always cheered me up for some reason maybe I did cause that's where me and Matt met ,I kept walking towards it passing through a broken gate that had a gaping hole he size of the car ,I could already see the factory ,it used to be an old chemical testing factory but Matt's dad checked it out and he didn't find any chemicals except for a door that wouldn't open .
I open the door and see all of me Matt stuff that we added here it kinda turned into a clubhouse for the both of us when we where kids now it's just a place for us to hang out or to have a good time .
I hang out on a couch that had a hole in it's back ,it felt nice to be here as I laid down on the couch trying to have the rest of this day in piece.
Suddenly outside of the factory some builders where getting ready to blow the factory apart ,they already check inside and all ready set the explosives they just didn't know who was inside ,they pushed the red button and boom went the first bomb ,I woke up from the loud bang and then another one came up BOMB it was even louder then the first I couldn't move well a BOOM an even louder one came up I then finally noticed that half the factory was either on fire or destroyed ''OMG what happened''I yell I get up and start getting all the important things that me and Matt had there .
Suddenly another boom came up and that one opened the Door that wouldn't open ,I hurried to get the rest of the stuff and just to get out of the place then another bomb erupted BOOMMMB this open blew the room behind the door apart and it exploded violently destroying everything in it's path .I ran towards the door but I couldn't out run the explosion ,then the explosion and fire hit me as I went hurling towards a corner even farther from any entrance and I laid there thinking I was dead as fire spread from my body ,I felt sad that My life had to end like this but For some reason I didn't feel pain or the heat from the fire at all ,I looked at myself ''Wow im a ghost ''I said ,my body was gone except for the clear blue see through soul I had left ,I got up and started to walk through the fire ''Wow this is so cool''I said ,I walked towards the door and exited the building and once I step foot out of it the Final bang went off BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMBBBBBB,it destroying the rest of the factory ,I think of all the good things that happen there noe gone ,I see the Builders and Some fire fighters I walk over to a Builder he had a white helmet over his short blond hair he was tall and young probably in his 30 he had a fire proof jacket on an also some jeans he also had a name tag on I read it out ''Tyler Galway/ Builder'' ,even though I didn't have a mind I could still think and I had one though in my mind
''Possess Him''
I agreed I didn't know how but I had to get A body besides It's only for a little while I'm technically half dead dead anyways ,I move my right leg over to his and feel the warmth of a body ''So that's how''I said ,I move my left leg over to his left leg and feel warm again as I start positioning my lower half into his then positioning me arms into his long muscular ones then positioning my head even though it's around his neck ,then forced the rest of my body into his and for some readon the ghost figure did the rest.
Tyler fell on the ground as did I as he let me go in control ''Ahhhhh what's happening to me''He says .He finaly leaves into the mind and I finaly gain control ''TYLER YOU OKAY!'' his friend says ,I open my eyes feeling way different then I did before but even more different then I did in my body ,I get up feeling tall muscular rather then my short average sized body ,I start talking in a deep voice ''Yea man I feel okay except my head hurt's a bit I think I'll go home'',Your head did hurt and You wanted to figure out what happen to you as soon as possible ,''Go ahead tyler just come back to this work site tomorrow 10:00am sharp okay''His friend say's , you nod and strart walking towards a place with a group of cars parked together ''I wonder which one Is Tyler's''You say to yourself ,In the back pocket of your jeans you feel some keys and take it out pressing the alarm ,the one that rang was a aToyota tundra that was fairly nice ''Not bad '' you said,You walk over there and yank open the door ,You had some drivers traning so you knew how to drive but didn't know where Tyler lived ,You search for a gps and fing one in the glove box ''There the bugger '' you said ,You turn it on and put go home , ''Maybe becoming Tyler wsa like God giving me a second chance at life I'll make this one better then my last besides I might even try to leave his body and find a new one''You say ,you turn on the tundra and start driving towards a new life.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/1446518-The-explosion