*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/2327208-Near-microscopic-on-the-Chiefs-foot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: ends up between her big and second toe and starts shrinking again.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Near-microscopic on the Chief's foot.

    by: Quagmire69
"Am I dead? Or still alive?" Mako asked himself as he wakes up from his brief black out.
Still trying to figure out how small he shrank, he realized that he was in a sort of house sized-cave.

Where the hell was he? In the Chief's navel? No, he'd tell by the sounds of her digestive system doing its job if he was in his boss's bellybutton.
He's not in one of her nostrils due to a lack of a strong wind current.
"Hello? Chief? I need your help!" Mako waited for 30 seconds until he concluded he wasn't in her ear, of course that would make his fate too good.
He...he couldn't be in one of the Chief's more...private holes, could be? NO, no, he's not in her..errr...womanhood.
The cave was moist and humid, but not that hot and...wet...
Nor could he be in her anus. it'd be too large and...smelly...

Where the hell was he? Mako could only think of those places until...he just thought about just how small he could be.
If he small enough. Any of her numerous pores could be the cave.
But keeping in mind that the Chief was moments from squishing him to grease with her now bare feet, and the lack of external light[Mako can still firebend, just barely enough to do any serious damage], the young detective realized that he is near-microscopic size, in a pore, between his bosses toes!

"Chief! You got to listen! I'm stranded on your foot! I need your help!" The young firebender cried out for help.

As if by some miracle, Lin unaware of where Mako was mumbled...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quagmire69 (UN: quagmire69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/2327208-Near-microscopic-on-the-Chiefs-foot