*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919607-Let-go-of-your-earthly-tether
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: Toss the "doll" aside when she gets to her room, and finish reading  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Let go of your earthly tether...

    by: Bird
Jinora slid into her room. She knew the "toy" had to belong to someone, but her book was simply too interesting to put down. Closing her door, she dropped the doll in the corner of her room before excitedly airbending herself to the bed.


Mako woke up feeling slightly clammy. His skin felt like it'd been coated in a layer of cold sweat, and he had a feeling that it wasn't his. Taking in his surroundings, Mako realized he wasn't in the hallway anymore.

The room was sparsely decorated, and the few items adorning the wall were all related to airbending history. There was a small model of Avatar Aang's blue glider, a painted picture of Avatar Yangchen, and a scroll with a quote from some long-dead guru who Mako probably never heard of. And, sitting on her bed with her legs tucked up to her chin was Jinora, still as giant as before.

Wasting no time, Mako ran up to the side of the bed. It towered over him. It would take hours to climb, assuming Mako wouldn't get tired or Jinora wouldn't get up. At the foot of the bed was Jinora's discarded brown boots, standing straight up.

Mako jogged over to them, and a plan started forming in his head. The boots were tall, yes, but not as tall as the bed. He could use firebending to get onto them, and could then easily finish the climb to the top of the bed.

Mako keeled down. His fighting style was up close and personal, and he didn't need to be a rocket very often. He'd only get one shot at this, and he didn't want to muck it up. Firebending comes from the breath; Mako breathed out and blasted the ground.

The little rocketman shot up into the air. The boots rushed past him as he reached incredible heights, before his inevitable fall. Looking down, he saw the unending void that was the boot of a little girl. Screaming in terror, he reached out wildly, trying to grab anything that would halt his fall into shoe-zilla.


This is why Team Avatar never lets Mako come up with plans.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919607-Let-go-of-your-earthly-tether