*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919615-Enter-the-void
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: Into the boot Mako goes. Hope Jinora isn't gonna put it on...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Enter the void

    by: Bird
Mako's flailing arms couldn't catch anything, and he continued to plummet. Bumping roughly against the sides of the boot, Mako hurdled down into the depths of Jinora's footwear.

His body hits the shoe floor face-first, filling his mouth with stale sweat. Sitting up, Mako spits out the putrid taste and tries to see how screwed he is. Soaked in sweat that wasn't his, trapped in a shoe that was much bigger than him, and no one knew anything about him? Poor Mako was doomed.

Getting to his feet, tiny Mako decides he should look around for an escape route. First and foremost: Can he get out the way he came in?

Mako set his hand against the side of the shoe. Smooth, with no purchase for climbing. And he couldn't just rocket out, since he'd likely set the shoe on fire as he attempted to escape.

Turning about, Mako peered down into the furthest depths of the boot. Lighting a small flame for a light source, Mako peered down the tunnel. At his current size, Mako would have to crawl to go there. It'd leave him vulnerable if Jinora decides to wear the boot, but it might be the only way to get out. Getting on his hands and knees, Mako ventured onward.

The smell only got worse as he went forward. Jinora wasn't a tomboy by any extension of the word, but even her feet would stink after hours of airbending. And these boots were clearly not new; Mako could see the depression caused by her sole. In fact, Mako could see how he ranked in size next to the dark imprint of her sole! If he needed to, he could most likely fit under her arch or between her toes and the ball of her foot, and he would live.

From outside of his new found prison, Mako heard the sound of a temple door sliding open. Soft foot steps padded past the boot, and Mako's heart jumped into his throat.

"Honey, do you mind helping me for a second? Rohan got his kite stuck in a tree, and he can't airbend yet. Could you get it for him?" That voice belonged to Pema, Jinora's kindly mother. "Sure. Just let me mark my place here..."

Mako realized what was going to happen. He turned around and watched the slender foot slide into her shoe. Panicked, Mako shuffled his way to the nearest safe zone, right as the foot overtook his little body.

You have the following choices:

1. Mako's under her arch

*Noteb*
2. Mako's under her toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919615-Enter-the-void