*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1923789-Makos-under-her-arch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: Mako's under her arch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Mako's under her arch

    by: Sam Gamgee
Mako barely makes it to the dark divots dug out by Jinora's young toes as they overtake him, cool and smelling very faintly of.. well, feet.
The pressure mounts as Jinora swings over on her bed, tugging on the opposite boot - mashing mako's poor tiny body into the girl's soft footflesh - completely hindering any thoughts of movement.

Quickly, the are began to grow stale. The foot radiated heat in the cramped leather boot, re-awakening old scents and greeting Makos's tiny nose with a new odor - fresh scents of Jinora's feet inside her boots.

"Where did you say that tree was again?" aks Jinora, her feet plodding along the ground.

Pema replies:

You have the following choices:

1. "It's on the other end of the island."

*Noteb*
2. "It's just past this corner."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1923789-Makos-under-her-arch