*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1924183-All-the-way-over-there
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: "It's on the other end of the island."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

All the way over there!?

    by: Bird
"it's on the other end of the island." Jinora made a face at her mom, who only shrugged. Although that book really wanted to be read, she had promised to help. She just didn't think it'd take quite so long.

An airbender steps lightly, like the calm wind on a summer day. This was Mako's salvation, for the weight of Jinora was massive and his body was weak. Yes, her steps hurt him, pressing his body into the unrelenting flesh every time the foot went down, but he shuddered to think of how he'd fare under Asami's feet. Her quick steps would flatten him out in seconds. Or worse, if he was under Korra's foot, he'd be ground to a pulp immediately.

Of course, it wasn't very good down here, either. Jinora was a fourteen year old girl, well on her way through puberty. Mako would almost prefer to be under Ikki's sole; sure, she was spring loaded, but at least she wouldn't be sweating as much. Jinora's foot was practically gushing as she stepped, and each swing of her leg sloshed Mako in it. The foot went up, and Mako was pushed into the insole, marinating in old juices. The foot went down, and Mako was pushed into the actual foot, the source of the bath.

Halfway down the hall, Jinora stopped. She tapped her foot, giving Mako a quick battering. She thinks to herself, If I glide over there, it'll be a whole lot faster than walking...

Padding back to her room, Jinora opens the little closet. In her left hand, she grabbed her Airbending glider; in her right, she had the wingsuit. The glider would be faster, since she wouldn't have to change clothes, but the wingsuit was way more comfortable. Peering at the closed book laying on her bed, she made up her mind.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use the glider, it's easier.

*Noteb*
2. Change into the wingsuit, it's comfy.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1924183-All-the-way-over-there