*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919610-Empty-and-become-wind
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: He manages to grab the lip of the shoe and halt his fall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Empty, and become wind.

    by: Bird
Mako opens his eyes. He's dangling on the inside of the boot, holding on with his finger tips to the top of the boot's entrance. He sighs, happy he didn't fuck it up.

As he struggles to pull himself up, Mako can't help but get a whiff of the shoe. It wasn't terrible, per se, but it was obvious that a foot spent time in there. Mako was glad he didn't have to spend time with it.

Once he was out of the shoe, it was a simple matter to climb the bedsheets and summit the bed. There, Mako found Jinora. She hadn't bothered to change out of her airbending robes, choosing only to remove her shoes. Engrossed in her book, Jinora sat with her back to the wall, knees tucked under her chin and book only inches from her face.

"Hey Jinora! It's Mako! You know, Korra's friend? I could really use some help here." Not a single iota of recognition crossed her face; her expression still showed her enraptured by her story. Mako was gonna have to get closer.

Right in front of him was Jinora's massive feet. Stepping a little closer, Mako couldn't stop himself from noticing how soft they looked. Experimentally, Mako reached out and touched a toe. In response, all five toes and that foot curled in, away from him. He giggled.

In his head, Mako could hear Chief Beifong's voice scolding him. "Enough lollygagging. Get to work Mako, or I'll be assigning you to toilet duty for the next three years." Mako lit a flame in his palm. He could easily give the girl a little burn, nothing much, to get her attention. But was that the best choice? Wouldn't she just lash out instead of looking for a tiny firebender? Maybe he could climb her, try to get to her book where she could she him. It might not be the safest choice, but it'd be helluva lot nicer than blasting her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give her foot a little burn, then move back

*Noteb*
2. Scale her body like a mountain to get some attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919610-Empty-and-become-wind