*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The chest opens
  2. Chest tickling
  3. Treasure Chest
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/3153639-The-chest-opens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874571
A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.
This choice: the chest opens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The chest opens

    by: Agrika
After an eternity of boob tickling, the hands stopped, and the chest opened. Strong pairs of hands - human hands, attached to human arms! - grabbed Yukina's arms, and pulled her out, to face... Lilith.
During the tickling, the chest must have moved, because now she was in a large room, surrounded by people, and her supposed target.
"My, my", Lilith said, "if it isn't the assassin that tried to kill me. Honestly, I thought it would be more difficult to catch you, but you fell right into my first trap." She made a move, and the people holding her dragged her backwards, and tied her hands and legs to an X-shaped cross. "But now that we're here, we might as well get to know each other. I already know your cute little breasts are very ticklish."
This was the moment Yukina realised that her top stayed in the chest, so now she was in front of all these people, with her vest open, tits on full display.
"I, myself," Lilith continued, "know that my nipples are very sensitive." Yukina's eyes widened. "And I heard you're supposed to be extra senstive everywhere. So I wonder..."
She took a step towards her, with a feather in her hand.
"Please, no!" Yukina cried. Lilith was right: her nipples were unbarebly sensitive; she couldn't stand that feather touching them for a moment. "I'll tell you anything!"
"Moodkiller," Lilith scolded, but she didn't touch her. "Alright then, who sent you?"
No! Oh, no. She couldn't tell her that. She just couldn't. She must know what she was asking... if a kunoichi gave out one of her own, she would be submerged in their special spring water for days until her skin became unbarebly sensitive to the lightest touch, and then tickle tortured for hours, until the sensitivity lasted. She even heard that sometimes they'd repeat that whole thing over and over again, and she'd heard stories of kunoichi who were submerged so much that even after their punishment was over, they stayed naked for days, because even clothes were too heavy a sensation.
On the other hand, none of her people were there, meanwhile Lilith and her feather was really, really close. So what should she do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Speak

*Noteb*
2. Resist

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agrika (UN: agrika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/3153639-The-chest-opens