*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2817312-Treasure-Chest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874571
A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.
This choice: Treasure Chest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Treasure Chest

    by: Unknown
Yukina opened up the treasure chest, surprised to find not even a speck of dust inside. Before the disappointment could set in, a pair of ghost-like hands grabbed her waist, pulling her into the chest and submerging her in darkness.

“Ah! What the hell!” She yelled, trying to kick the chest back open, but the lid was closed and locked up. Curled up into a ball in a cramped space with her back pressed agianst the bottom and knees bent, the youth couldn't see anything as not a speck of light shined in.

Suddenly, more hands appeared, slowly beginning to caress her sensitive body, feeling almost pleasant. That was until one of them by her stomach gave it a quick tickle, getting some giggles out of the ticklish assassin. After the first one, more and more hands joined in, tickling her body as she bucked within the chest.

A couple of hands floated by her breasts before...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2817312-Treasure-Chest