*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1735748-A-womans-teal-swimdress
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: A woman's teal swimdress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

A woman's teal swimdress

    by: Dayeandknight
I looked down at the swimdress and bit my lip, wincing at the pain. I brought my hand to my lips and felt them. I wasn't sure but they felt larger and much more sensitive. I shook my head and started to put on the dress, I was going to look stupid but at least I wouldn't be in jail. I tried to unbuckle the clasp in the back but it wasn't coming undone so I just slipped my legs into the dress, not really having the time to mess with it. The inside of it seemed to resemble a one-piece bathing suit. I pulled the material up by the shoulder straps, with the intent of just getting the bottom part on but it wouldn't budget around my swelling hips and thighs. I tugged and tugged getting more frantic until I heard a *Vvvvvvvvvp Pop!* and felt the dress slide past my thighs and secure themselves snugly around my hips, cupping my growing ass and lifting it attractively, and simultaneously flatting my crotch. In that same motion my fingers slipped past the small arm holes of the straps, bringing the suit's breast cups up to my chest while the straps hugged tightly at my slender shoulders.

I looked at my reflection in a nearby window and was shocked. My lips were indeed larger, if not kissable and my eyebrows were arched and alluring. The flesh of my chest filled the cups much better then I would have ever expected which was made all the more dramatic by the tightened waist and flaring hips. The dress hung down to mid thigh of my long, silky legs. I actually looked sexy and I cursed the jellyfish for facilitating this illusion.

You have the following choices:

1. "Excuse me, miss?" I head someone say behind me.

2. Something Else

*Noteb*
3. Something Else 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1735748-A-womans-teal-swimdress