*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1697526-Chris-does-a-little-sun-bathing-but-there-is-a-
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: Chris does a little sun bathing but there is a problem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Chris does a little sun bathing but there is a ...

    by: Dayeandknight
My friends went off to the boardwalk while I thought I'd catch a bit of sun first, I brought the beach bag after all. I set out my blanket, slathered myself up with my suntan lotion, and relaxed. It was nice to be finished with classes and the fact that I had off from work just made this setting all the more calming. I closed my eyes and just drifted to sleep listening to the ocean and feeling the the wind play with my long hair.

The next thing I knew, I was on fire. Not literally, of course, but I was burning up. I was afraid that I might have been in the sun too long but when I checked my phone, I saw I was only out for a few minutes. Instinct took over and I ran for the water despite the jellyfish. Unpleasant as the jellyfish could be I was in too much pain to think clearly.

The ocean was like heaven. I had managed to find a bit of water that was clear and I splashed myself down. The burning ended as soon as the cold water hit my skin and I sighed in relief. That is until I saw the floating hair. I tensed, then looked down at my now hairless chest. I checked myself over in a panic and sure enough, all of my hair was gone.

Well, not all of it. The hair on my head was still there but all of the hair on my face was gone except for my eyebrows, though they felt thinner for some reason. My face felt really soft, smooth, and sensitive to the touch. The hair on my groin was still around but my legs were nude as well and felt just like my face did. How could this happen? Then it hit me...Kevin.

You have the following choices:

1. Then something else hit Chris

*Noteb*
2. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1697526-Chris-does-a-little-sun-bathing-but-there-is-a-