*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1690286-That-is-a-LOT-of-money-why-not-go-for-it
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: That is a LOT of money... why not go for it?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

That is a LOT of money... why not go for it?

    by: Goose
"...I know I'm going to regret this.", Chris says calmly, "...but fine. Let's try it."

Michael shakes his friend's hand in delight, "This will work out great, dude! Trust me!", and for the first time since he's gotten back from his trip, Michael seems excited about being the heir to a fortune, "We're gonna be rich!". Chris smiles and gets caught up in the excitement as well, but his enthusiasm is curbed at the thought of just HOW he is going to earn that money... his thoughts drift to the thought of himself in a wedding dress, and his mood sours.

Michael, however, continues making plans. "I'm going to give Gwen a call. She has that government job and can put together some papers for you."

"Papers?", Chris exclaims.

"You'll need a name, Social Security number, all kinds of things if we're going to pull this off. She used to talk all the time about how people would try to bribe her for stuff like that... hopefully she'll do this for a friend." He explains. Gwen is one of Michael's female friends, Chris remembers, and just like he had explained she is married for two years now, making her unavailable for Michael's inheritance schemes. "I'm hoping she'll help with training you, too."

"Wait - wha?" says Chris, puzzled. "Training? For what?". His face goes cold after he can imagine the answer right after proposing the question.

"Training to be a girl, dude.", Michael says matter-of-factly. "You have to learn to look and act the part for when you need to be in public... if you aren't convincing, there is no point in doing this."

Chris starts to have second thoughts... he had imagined this would take next to no effort at all, but this kind of sounds like work, not to mention embarrassing. "I don't know man... maybe we could just, not be seen together until the wedding? We could call it a love at first sight thing."

Michael scratches his forehead, "There's nothing in the will that says I can't just show up with a bride and get married, but... if it's suspicious, some of my family members might dig deeper into finding out who you are. That could be bad."

"...COULD BE?", Chris thinks to himself. "I think that'd be more than just 'bad'", he says, "but I want to limit just how much time I have to spend dressed like a girl to a minimum..."

Michael thinks it over and leaves the decision to his friend, "You're the one under the most pressure here. I'll leave it to you. Either we announce a wedding in a few months and that's it, or I introduce you as my longtime girlfriend to deflect suspicion."

You have the following choices:

1. Stay low and just wait for the wedding.

2. It might be better to introduce "Christina" sooner that that.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goose (UN: wildgoosey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1690286-That-is-a-LOT-of-money-why-not-go-for-it