*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1656738-A-boy-tries-to-Join-a-Sorority
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: A boy tries to Join a Sorority  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A boy tries to Join a Sorority

    by: Spooky
You're names Clay

You'd heard stories here and there of Girls suing Universities to allow them to play on Men's Sports teams, and even a few cases to join Fraternities, that's when you got the idea.

You looked up the rules and laws of the University, and there was nothing that would make it so you couldn't join, so if they didn't allow you to, you could sue for a lot of money, and if they let you, you'd get to live in a house full of women, it was a win/win you figured.

You brought this up to the Dean of Marley University, along with the president to Delta Delta Delta OR DDD, and after explaining the rules and it would be unfair to deny you, the Dean green lighted it, The Sorority's President wasn't happy about it, but had to follow the Dean's orders, and that afternoon you were signing the contract Joining the DDD's the Sorority with the hottest girls on campus.

A week later you'd sent in your deposit, 1000$, you were reminded, this would cover dues and you wouldn't get it back if you quit early, since you knew there'd be no reason to quit you didn't mind.

And another week later it was pledge week, you were standing alongside the freshman girls who had pledged this semester.

They're all looking at you with disgust, they knew you must've gotten in because of some loophole so you could live in the house with the hottest girls on Campus, and they would be right.

At that Moment The Sorority President stepped in front of all of you

You have the following choices:

1. The Ground Rules

*Noteb*
2. The Ground Rules (2)

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1656738-A-boy-tries-to-Join-a-Sorority