*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fantasy
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1352815-The-Fantasy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: The Fantasy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Fantasy

    by: Dayeandknight
Alex has been have a rough couple of weeks. His hours at work had been cut and it was looking like he might end up losing the job completely. Rather then dwell on his misfortune, however, he thought he might treat himself to something to take his mind off of real life for a little while.

Being a fan of all things geeky, Alex took a trip to his favorite comicshop just out of town. They sold comics, obviously, but they also sold boardgames, trading cards, roleplaying books, and the occasional action figure. Just being in the shop made him feel a little better and maybe he could see if Ted, the owner, might be able to give him a little work.

Sitting at a table near the center of the store was a heavy set man dealing himself, what looked to be playing cards.

When the man turned, a warm smile appeared on his face. “Hey Alex, how are you?”

“Could be better.” you say trying not to sound too negative. “What have you got there?”

“Its a new card game called Enchanter. My sellers sent me a demo pack but I can't seem to make heads or tales of it. Want to take a look?”

“Maybe in a bit, I want to take a look around for now.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1352815-The-Fantasy