*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mating deer
  2. Deer
  3. Open field
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1921245-Mating-deer
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871014
Walking along a road ends with either vore, unbirth, or anything else you can think of.
This choice: Mating deer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mating deer

    by: Unknown

You decide to approach the mating deer. Though you would like to see a doe give birth, there are plenty of pregnant does around, so you will more than likely get another opportunity. As you get closer, you can clearly see most if the action.

The buck is strongly built, with an impressive set of antlers to compliment his size. He's in his prime, the king of the herd. As he continues to thrust deeply into his mate, his large testicles sway in tune. The doe stands beneath him, with her legs eagerly spread apart, to allow him the best access. By doing this, you are able to see the does udder, swaying slightly, much like the bucks testes. Her nipples have elongated, evidence of past fawns. More so, her stretched midsection also shows signs of past pregnancies. She is a mature and experienced doe, being serviced by the healthiest, largest male. Soon, the buck ejaculates, squirting his warm sticky life essence directly into her fertile womb. Satisfied with his work, the buck dismounts, and stands still for a moment, allowing his sizable penis to hang proudly for all the herds young males and all the females of the herd to see. The female walks a short distance before stopping, and spreading her legs again. Craning her neck around to her flank, she gazes to her red, puffy vagina. Her heat is in full swing, but if the small trail of semen running down the inside of her thigh gives her any indication, she's sure it won't last much longer.

At that moment, both the buck, who is inspecting his herd, and the doe, who is inspecting herself, notice you. One of them begins to approach you...

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. The buck approaches you.

2. The doe approaches you.

*Noteb*
3. Something else equally awesome happens.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1921245-Mating-deer