*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Donkeys
  2. Open field
  3. What to check out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1349888-Donkeys
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871014
Walking along a road ends with either vore, unbirth, or anything else you can think of.
This choice: Donkeys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Donkeys

    by: thewriter536
You look down on the field and instantly reconize the animals that are spread out all over the field as donkeys. Both male and female donkeys are quietly grazing in the tall grass that is everywhere. You decide that this is where you will stay for the night because the donkeys would protect you from anything that might want to hurt you. So you look more closely at the donkeys to see witch one would not mind you being near them. You see a donkey standing under a tree, eating apples, you see another grazing alone, and you also see two donkeys mating. You start to walk over to...

You have the following choices:

1. The donkey eating apples

2. The donkey grazing alone

3. The two donkeys that are mating

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1349888-Donkeys