*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. post-match chat
  2. Hinata Hyuga
  3. choose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868300-Naruto-foot-fetish-madness/cid/1340169-post-match-chat
by ccc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1868300
Naruto girls get their feet pamper
This choice: Neji  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

post-match chat

    by: ccc
ah ah i can't believe you beat me again! screamed Hinata who was still panting from the intense match. sorry Hinata but i think you need more training before you can challenge me. answer a quite calm Neji. but i worked so hard on mastering my jutsus. well that's not enough sorry to tell you but, your doing quite badly lately like you've got stuck. navy}please stop neji. no you need to hear this. if you don't step your training a little then your going to be left on the dust by everyone. please stop Neji please shut up. Hinata was about to cry when she said this. what will Naruto think i'll tell you he would be disappointed. SHUT UP NEJI! screamed Hinata raising her hand activating the curse seal on Neji's forehead. Neji feel like his head was about to explode. ahhh! hi- hinata stop it. APOLOGIES ON YOUR KNEES NOW!! Neji wanted to fight back but it was impossible in less that 5 seconds Neji was on his Knees. i'm-- i'm so- sorry hinata. after those words neji could feel the pain go away. That's a good start now i need to punishment. what! but hinata I already... Shut it. for the moment you submit to me you became nothing more that a slave. neji was truly scared hinata could be a very sweet to her friend and gaurds but her slaves were another story. she always treat them like if they were dirt on her shoes. he think it was from and accident a slave confuese hinata's breakfast list with his father's wich had something hinata was very allergic. if she really consider him a slave this wasn't going to end good. I think i got it your punishment will be...

You have the following choices:

1. public humiliation

*Noteb*
2. private humiliation with pain torture

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ccc (UN: minatodson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ccc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868300-Naruto-foot-fetish-madness/cid/1340169-post-match-chat