*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/3086343-Just-go-to-school-and-try-her-power-out-there
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
This choice: Just go to school and try her power out there.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Just go to school and try her power out there.

    by: Blarg Blargington
Amy figured that it would be better to test out her supposed power at school. If it was real, she didn't want to swap anything with her family. Besides, she was sure Mel wouldn't be able to keep it secret if she told her. Instead, she would wait and try it out with her boyfriend Evan or one of her friends like her BFF Courtney.

Since her head was still bothering her a bit, Amy remained pretty quiet during the car ride while her mom and sister chatted. Her mom dropped Mel off at the middle school first, then drove over to the high school to drop Amy off before heading to the salon.

By the time Amy got to school, her headache was mostly gone. With that annoyance out of the way, Amy felt more excited to try her power, if it was real, of course. She doubted it was, but she just couldn't shake the feeling that it might be. She did have a bit of time before her first class started, so she wondered if she should try to meet up with someone before class and give it a try. If it was real, though, it might end up making her late.

After a bit of consideration, Amy reached a decision.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/3086343-Just-go-to-school-and-try-her-power-out-there