*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/3085047-Stephanie-Wilson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
This choice: Stephanie Wilson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stephanie Wilson

    by: Blarg Blargington
It was a Friday morning in May and Stephanie was still in bed. Normally, she was one to get up early, even now that she was home from college for the summer, but not today. Something felt wrong. Her head was spinning and she felt tired. Steph never felt tired in the morning. She groggily crawled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom.

What the heck is going on? she thought as he stared into the mirror. Why is my head pounding like this?

That's when she suddenly remembered the dream she had last night, the voice in her head. It had told her that she now had the power to swap anything with another person as long as she had their permission. It sounded absurd, but maybe, just maybe, this pounding in her head was due to the fact that she had been imbued with this power.

She was dying to know, so he forced herself to pull herself together and see if it was true. Once she was dressed, Steph headed downstairs and took stock of what she had to work with. Her father Jack had already left for work but the rest of her family was in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," her mother, Miranda, greeted her when she arrived. Being a fourth grade teacher, she was getting herself ready to head to work at the elementary school. "Coffee's almost ready if you want some," Miranda continued, motioning to the pot.

"Morning, thanks," Steph mumbled. Coffee would do her some good right now. Normally she was happy to get up at 7 in the morning, but she felt drained. A moment later, she had a hot mug in her hands and sat down with her younger siblings at the table.

She looked at her brother Evan first, then her tomboy of a sister, Alex. Both of them were in high school still and were having a quick bite to eat before Evan drove the two of them to school. As she sipped her coffee, Steph thought for a bit about what she would do before deciding to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/3085047-Stephanie-Wilson