*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Like A Bug
  2. Under and Out
  3. The Weird Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325205-Like-A-Bug
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1864467
You mysteriously shrink and you are stuck in the house with your sister.
This choice: Check you sister's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Like A Bug

    by: Brute
Your going in. It maybe risky but you got to find out if its real or not. You run at a steady pace but because of your new size it takes you half an hour to get to your sister room. You arrive panting and take a break before you approach the door. Once you got your breath back you crawl under the crack space in the door and you sister is there talking on the phone with someone, probably her boyfriend.
Amy hangs up and looks over at you and screams "BUG!!" and goes over to you your run toward the door but forgetting its closed you ram your head to the close of the door crack. You fall on your back and see your sister raise her huge foot above you and that part in the dream pops in your head and Amy's foot comes coming down on you. On your right side you see an dresser and the other a nighttable.
Her foot is coming down on you and you have to act fast so you chose the...

You have the following choices:

1. Right side under the dresser

*Noteb*
2. Left side under the nighttable

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325205-Like-A-Bug