*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863425-The-Dark-Road/cid/1321733-Prologue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1863425
A young man and his father must survive a corrupt revolution against a corrupt government.
Chapter #1

Prologue.

    by: Othinox
(Centauri's point of view).
I turn the corner with the Overseer beside me and an entire news crew asking him questions infront of us. We are currently on board the Prime X3 which is a Government ship specially designed for warfare and meetings. "The Overseer is taking no more questions please" I say to them and they outright ignore me. "Excuse me Sir, What are the Government's plans?, The Queen of the Wolfkin's has denied all of your requests" says a reporter shoving his microphone infront of the Overseer who now looks annoyed. The Overseer has short black hair and wears a pair of black glasses along with a white lab coat. "Centauri, Get this man away from me" says the Overseer before I grab the reporters arm and I push against it the wrong way before it snaps and I then throw the reporter through a glass wall and he crashes through before crashing down onto the weapons controls. "Nuclear launch, Activated" says Caroline and I blink twice before sprinting across the room to the button. "Cancel, I repeat, Cancel" I say. "Launch has already been activated" says Caroline and I look at the Overseer. "Where is it going?" asks the Overseer and I walk over to the controls and I plug a cable from my wrist into it. "It seems....Its going towards a city called Nashtonville" I say and he shrugs. "Eh, They will be fine, They have a forcefield" says the Overseer and I look at the News crew who is in shock. "What you all have seen here is off the record, If you dare speak of what has happened here today you will be executed on the charge of Terrorism" says The Overseer to them before turning around and walking in the opposite direction down the hallway.

You have the following choice:

1. Beginning of story.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Othinox (UN: othinox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Othinox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863425-The-Dark-Road/cid/1321733-Prologue