*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861946-Harry-Potter-Pregnancy-Interactive/cid/3327854-A-very-sexy-and-revealing-dress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by a
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1861946
The girls from Harry Potter get pregnant
This choice: A very sexy and revealing dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A very sexy and revealing dress...

    by: Mr. George
Harry wasn't sure what to expect when he asked Luna to accompany him to the Slug Club. He knew it'd certainly attract attention, but that was part of the joy of taking Luna on a date, not a date. She looked incredible, and the dress was far more daring than even Harry would've imagined.

It was the flickering uncertain smile that confirmed this was the same Luna Lovegood. Just presented as her best self.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/273f42d4c436...

Hugging her for comfort, he felt her trembling in his embrace. A softly whispered "Thank you." was followed by a peck on the cheek.

At least Harry assumed it was meant to be. Alas she missed, her lips nuzzling Harry's earlobe was oddly exciting. Harry felt his body responding to her proximity. Suddenly aware that Luna was a beautiful young woman. It hit him dizzyingly between the eyes.

Giving her a last tight hug, he let her go, and stood back to admire her whole ensemble. Harry felt faintly embarrassed he hadn't put more of an effort into his outfit. The beaming smile of Luna Lovegood, reassuring him she didn't care how he looked.

Offering her his arm she dutifully took it, and the pair headed to Professor Slughorn's party.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861946-Harry-Potter-Pregnancy-Interactive/cid/3327854-A-very-sexy-and-revealing-dress