*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861748-Fall-from-Glory/cid/1320964-The-end-of-an-ordinary-life
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1861748
Humans and Dragons have clashed and our fall from glory has begun.
This choice: Girl dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The end of an ordinary life

    by: 2 Winged Dragon
         You dash forward, breathing heavily as you do ,and in your hand is a red flag. 'Almost there, almost there.' you think to yourself. Suddenly another teen jumps out from behind a tree.
         "Gotcha!" he cries, you bring your sword up and swing it down. The other teen pulls up his sword and blocks your blow. "I'll take that flag back now." he says smirking at you,
         "I think not." you say. Instantly, you push him back with the blunt of your blade. Your opponent stumbles for a moment, then tries to bring his sword down on you. You side step and bring your sword down on his and you then bring up your hand and strike him across the face. The teen falls upon the ground and you run forward and bring your foot down on his face, knocking him out. You then continue to sprint through the woods towards your goal, the boarder. You make it across the boarder and throw the flag upon the ground "Victory." You state plainly and walk away. A little ways away two figures observe the game.
         "He's got spirit and strength, what do you think?"
         "We must continue to observe I want to be sure of this decision."

You have the following choices:

1. Change to your future dragon's point of view

*Noteb*
2. Stay with your human self

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 2 Winged Dragon (UN: guardiandragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
2 Winged Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861748-Fall-from-Glory/cid/1320964-The-end-of-an-ordinary-life