*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the transformation begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/1314164-Let-the-transformation-begin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861086
You transform into a monster or just an anthro from a lab experiment gone wrong.
Chapter #1

Let the transformation begin!

    by: Clever_man
You start working on your project in studying what certain animal traits are. "Damn, this job is boring" you mumble to yourself. You really couldn't find any other job out there; this was the only job available at the time.

You sigh for a bit while actually not paying attention to what you're doing. You hear loud bubbling and hissing "um, whoops" you say as you see the flask start to bubble and glow. "uh oh" *BOOOOOM!* you wake up from the freak explosion 5 minutes later.

"I really got to be more careful next time" You say gracefully to yourself. You rub your head and shake yourself out of the daze you went through and slowly walk back to the table you were just at but not before passing by a big mirror first. You look into it first and freak out.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clever_man (UN: smart_dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clever_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/1314164-Let-the-transformation-begin