*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860642-Ranmas-harem/cid/1384156-Water-from-Spring-of-Drowned-Hypnotist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1860642
Ranma finds a item with enjoyable effects.
This choice: Water from Spring of Drowned Hypnotist.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Water from Spring of Drowned Hypnotist.

    by: Malroth
"Stupid Akane" a soaking wet girl form Ranma was muttering to herself "Throwing water on me Just because I told her she was flat. Now I'm going to be late for school and I can't even explain why to the teacher"
Sighing with fustration Ranma ducked into an alleyway and started working on a small fire to heat up her Teakettle she always kept handy for just such an emergency when suddenly she heard a voice from one of the buildings behind her.

"Soaking wet girl dressed in boys clothes franticaly heating up a kettle of water while trying to keep anybody from seeing her. If I diddn't know any better I'd say we've got ourselves a Curse springs victim desperately trying to keep their secret" Said a long bearded old man standing in one of the alleyway doors.

"Hey how'd you know about cursed springs?" asked Ranma turning to talk to the old man.

"Simple young lady, or should I say young man, I am a wizard and this is my shop of magical wonders"

"Magical wonders? Really? Do you have a cursed spring cure?"

"Sadly no, The only cure I had in stock was destroyed last week when a blind duck chasing a pink cat crashed through my store, although I do still have some other curse spring samples avalible if you're unhappy with your current curse."

"Well after what i've seen with Ryoga, Shan-Pu, and Muu-Su, Spring of drowned girl isn't that bad of a curse, but it wouldn't hurt to see what you've got."

Ranma Entered the small alleyay shop and started browsing the selection, ignorig innumerable magical trinkets that he had no idea what they did and went to the shelf filled with small vials of water.

"Spring of drowned tentacle monster, Spring of drowned cow, Spring of drowned dragonfly, Spring of drowned flat chested Sorcoress, ...Spring of drowned sex slave? Spring of drowned Maid? None of these is any good, hey wait what's this Spring of Drowned Hypnotist?"

"Ahhhh water from the cursed spring of the Drowned hypnotist, I hear there was a very tragic story of a Hypnotist who drowned in that spring 38 years ago, and ever since whoever has fallen in to that spring turns into a Hypnotist."

"Somehow I am not surprised, anyway how much for the hypnotist spring water, it acutally sounds like a lot of fun" Ranma asked.

"Before you buy water from spring of drowned hypnotist There is something I should warn you about." Warned the shopkeeper.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Malroth (UN: malroth00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860642-Ranmas-harem/cid/1384156-Water-from-Spring-of-Drowned-Hypnotist