*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1602954-Have-fun-with-a-student
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: Have fun with a student.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Have fun with a student.

    by: RosalindSand
Harry went to class throughout the day, watching the chaos he'd created. Good students got sexier and sluttier while bad students became dumber and more submissive to the nearest boys. His new evil side, having been brought out by the book's magic when he touched it, enjoyed the changes to his fellow students and was pleased that the chaos was the new center of attention instead of himself. Still, he felt like he needed to perfect the rules he'd written a little.

That evening, Harry sat down in the great hall and worked on it, modifying it slightly. He changed all the girl's bodies to 18 to increase their sex appeal. He also aged all the female teachers into the twenties, giving all of them sexy bodies if they didn't have them already. In addition, he made the room of requirement his personal harm room and mandated that any girl who became a slave had to report to it.

When he looked up from his page, he realized that he was not alone at his table. Another student had sat down to join him. He smiled at her, thinking that it would be the perfect time to test out his ability to change people

His visitor was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RosalindSand (UN: rosalindsand at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1602954-Have-fun-with-a-student