*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a park
  2. Danielle
  3. Choose a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859998-Agnes-the-Tummy-Tickler/cid/1362478-a-park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Voqua
Rated: E · Interactive · Teen · #1859998
Stories about an 85 year old lady who likes to tickle pretty girls tummies.
This choice: a park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a park

    by: Poupou
"I'm so tired...." Danielle sighed.

She went to the park in order to jog a little bit. Like all 16 years old girl, she was afraid to become fat and wanted to have a great body. That's why she was jogging. She stopped a little bit and drank some water. She grinned when she saw a guy about her age staring at her body with a smile on his face. She knew she had a pretty body and she liked to show it. She was a dark-haired girl with a delicious tanned skin. Her shorts was showing her longs legs. But the best part of her body, according to her, was her flat tummy. She loved it and was always wearing tank top that stopped just above her belly button.

Danielle decided to stretch a little bit, which cause her yellow tank top to reveals her navel a little bit more. She saw a very old woman coming next to her. She frowned. Why would a old granny like her would come to the park alone? The woman stared at her and then decided to talk to her. She was ugly with her wrinkled face but didn't seem naughty.

"Excuse me, sweetie. My name is Agnes and I'm a little bit lost."

The dark haired girl noticed the southern accent that indicated her she wasn't living here and smiled.

"What can I do for you?"

"Could you tell me where the train station is?"

"Of course!" Danielle replied. She showed the place on Agnes' map with her finger.

"I have to thank you!"

"Oh, it's okay, don't worry..."

"I insist." The old lady smiled. "I see you like sports. Do you know that all the stretching you've done are bad for the body?"

"Really?!" Danielle was surprised.

"Good thing I am here. I'm going to massage you and you'll feel better!"

You have the following choices:

1. Danielle accepts.

*Noteb*
2. Danielle refuses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poupou (UN: poupou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voqua has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859998-Agnes-the-Tummy-Tickler/cid/1362478-a-park