*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He makes it
  2. Britt
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1474115-He-makes-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: He makes it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He makes it

    by: colemc
Bill managed to reach the other guys without Britt spotting him.

"what happened here?" Bill asked in a whispered yell.

"That woman just walked in, no one knew who invited her, and she asked for a Bill, someone said that Bill hadn't arrived yet so she said, 'Oh okay, I'll wait,' and then we heard her stomach rumble and she looked down at her stomach, then looked around at everyone licking her lips and she said, 'I might as well send Bill a message by getting rid of his friends while I wait, and a good binging will do me good'. The next thing we knew she was in a feeding frenzy, scooping up guys left and right and tossing them into her mouth."

"Yeah, I'm Bill, I'm the one she came for.... she's my ex-girlfriend," Bill admitted

"Yeah she is!" A voice came from behind them, Britt was watching them under the stool.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to run

2. Ask her what she wants

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1474115-He-makes-it