*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Demi
  2. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1311331-Demi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: Demi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Demi

    by: colemc
Demi woke up and stretched, rolled over onto her side and opened a jar at her bedside. She reached in and pulled out a tiny 16 year old boy. she then closed the jar, rolled back onto her back and looked at the boy she was now holding over her face between her thumb and index finger. "Mmm, good morning my little snack" she said, with a little chuckle after, "any last words?"

"please please dont eat me! I'm way too young!" he screamed.

Demi simply smiled and said, "well that was nice, good bye now" and with that lowered him into her wide open mouth, closed her lips around her fingers, and pulled them back out, leaving him inside her mouth. She proceeded to suck on him as he pleaded for mercy when.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she decided to let him out

2. she swallowed him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1311331-Demi