*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1489789-the-best-man-offers-you-money-to-work-topless
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Apollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857927
Interesting things transpire in bars. As the bartender, you get to see or be part of all.
This choice: the best man offers you money to work topless  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the best man offers you money to work topless

    by: Unknown
the tall guy, the one who's been doing most of the talking so far, leans closer to you. "What's your name?" he says.

You tell him.

"Well," he says, "I hope you don't mind my trying to make things a little more interesting tonight."

"What do you mean?"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a big wad of bills. "My name is Tim, by the way. As for making things more interesting, well, I will pay you two thousand dollars if you take your shirt off and serve us drinks topless until we leave here tonight. This is on top of whatever tips you make, and with that body, you'll make good tips from us."

"You want me to go topless?" you say.

"Yes."

"For money?"

"For cash." He lets you see the money in his hand again. He clearly has at least two thousand dollars there.

You could use the money, and is what Tim's asking really that different from what you already do to make good tips? On the other hand, you aren't sure you'll be all that comfortable being partly naked in front of a group of potentially rowdy guys, especially since it's just you and them.

Tim is looking at you expectantly, still holding his money. Knowing you have to make a decision, you decide . . .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you'll do it; you can use the money.

2. you really don't think it's a good idea, so sorry, but no.

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Apollo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1489789-the-best-man-offers-you-money-to-work-topless