*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Makes them eat to much
  2. The beginning of course
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/2021391-Makes-them-eat-to-much
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857395
Zamboni is an old hypnotist with a flare.
This choice: Makes them eat to much  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Makes them eat to much

    by: Jill Bauer
Zamboni was truly at a crossroads on what to do with this family.At first Zamboni thought about making them eat so much that they would become obscenly obeses. But, another idea flashed through his mind. What if I gave them a trigger word that would make them change roles. Imagine, thought Zimboni a normal looking family eating at a diner. Then" Bazinga " They began to act like another memeber of the family. They would think it was perfectly normal. The only thing they will think is odd is that they are wearing the wrong clothes.

They will then imediately swicth clothes. Even if they are in public the family will swap their clothing until they are appropriately dressed. Of course, there must be another word. A word that snaps the family back to their true identities.
Zamboni stiffled a laugh thinking about how they will try and explain their situation.

"Lets get to work" Zamboni finally said as the family continued to stare at the swinging old watch.

You have the following choices:

1. The stage is set

*Noteb*
2. 1 hour after the session

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jill Bauer (UN: joyce4244 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jill Bauer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/2021391-Makes-them-eat-to-much