*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/3093248-What-do-friends-fatten-for
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: What If?: Arisa tries to make Anna fat so she has some company...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #89

What do friends fatten for?

    by: Trampltrum
Growing up perpetually overweight, Arisa had a rather skewed view on size. She had never known not walking without effort, or fitting into things the same size as her peers, it was just a fact of life. Now celebrating her eighteenth birthday at over four times the weight any normal teenager should be, Arisa still didn’t see anything “wrong” with her weight. Yes, she was practically bound to her dorm, but the school clearly didn’t have a scooter big enough for her, in her eyes it wasn’t her weight’s fault at all.

But Arisa was becoming rather lonely cooped up by herself, normally she would be listening to her teacher talking and taking notes. But reading everything and then writing notes wasn’t quite the same. If she just had someone there during the day to talk to, that would be so much help!

On the surface, Anna had seemed like the perfect roommate for her! They got similar grades, liked similar things, it would have been just perfect if they could have spent more time together. But Anna had to go to class, she wasn’t as large as Arisa and had to stay inside their dorm room all the time. That was it, that was when Arisa had an idea.

Sure Anna wasn’t fat-fat now, but could she be? Arisa didn’t see anything wrong with the thought, she was happy enough as a big girl, hell Cerys practically revelled in it! So, if Arisa could make Anna big enough to put her on SSS, then it would solve her loneliness problem AND Anna wouldn’t be lonely either, as Arisa was already stuck indoors too! The idea was perfect.

Well…the idea was. But Arisa had never made anyone put on weight before. This wasn’t exactly her realm of expertise…yet. If the titanic Thai teen was anything, she was industrious when it came to research. Over the following days, Arisa spent some of the time she had where she would otherwise while away the hours waiting for Anna to come home, or waiting for Marissa to come over and hang out, looking into ways for her to make Anna go from chubby to Arisa-scale as quickly as possible.

---


“You sure Arisa? This isn’t like you…” Anna noted, cocking an eyebrow.

“I mean iiiiit!” Arosa moaned, her chubby hands roving her great plain of a gut.

“You so rarely get full though!” Anna chuckled.

“I *hic* ate too much at lunch…” The avalanche of brown blubber replied, sliding her hands under her top to try and sooth her belly. After a few moments silence, Arisa tried to bend forward, “I’ll be fine…I can fit a little more in….yeowch!” She sat back pretty fast the act of bending forward clearly putting strain on her tightly packed gut.

“Oh no you don’t, I’ll deal with this.” Anna scolded, turning to look at the food. Arisa meanwhile bit her lip, trying to keep herself quiet. Lying wasn’t her strong suit, but if she just kept as quiet as possible and pretended to be full, she might get away with it. In her research, she found one of the quickest ways for someone to put on weight was for them to get used to steadily larger portions. As Arisa’s roommate, Anna already ate way more than she needed, and it showed. Her weight was distributing itself differently than her sibling; instead of an hourglass, Anna was more bottom heavy, but not strictly her bottom as her hips and stomach, which were starting to grow pretty large. Anna’s stomach had nothing on Arisa’s swallow sphere, but it wasn’t some itty-bitty starter gut either.

The blonde stared wide-eyed at their spread. Arisa, in usual fashion, had ordered quite the feast. It was a horrible waste to just throw it away, so Anna did what she felt was the correct decision and leaned forward, taking one of the untouched slices of pizza and putting it to her lips.

As she leaned in, the twin felt her belly press onto her lap, reminding her of the consequences of hanging out with Arisa and her risters. Anna chewed the slice and swallowed, cursing to herself that she would need to do some exercise or something as soon as possible. She loved Arisa, she was a great friend, but god the chunky blonde did not want to end up as big as her…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trampltrum (UN: tyrann0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/3093248-What-do-friends-fatten-for