*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Refuse to go to the camp.
  2. Volunteer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853046-Extra-Credit/cid/1300833-Refuse-to-go-to-the-camp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1853046
To avoid failing Home Economics you volunteer to help out the Child Care class - as a baby
This choice: Refuse to go to the camp.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Refuse to go to the camp.

    by: SillyBaby
"No way" you say. "I'm not going to act like a baby. The girls would never let me live it down."

"It's the only way you're going to pass this course." she says. "Let me know if you change your mind." She hands you a permission slip for the camp. "We leave on Friday morning."

The following day, you are sitting alone, waiting for your English class to start when Kate takes the seat next to you. "Hi Stephen." she greets you warmly.

This is strange. Kate usually sits with her friend, Tanya. Not that you're complaining. You've had a crush on her since the start of high-school.

"Hello Kate." you manage to overcome your shyness to greet her.

"Mrs Collins said that you didn't want to come to our Child Care camp." She gets straight to the point.

"Yeah." you say.

"But it'll be fun." she insists. "Tanya and I will be your mommies."

"Why do you want me to come?" you ask.

"Because we're one baby short this year." she says. "One of the girls dropped out of Child Care just so she didn't have to to it."

"Then why would I want to do it?" you ask.

"I know you have a crush on me." she whispers in your ear. "If you do this for me I'll go out with you."

You turn red and find yourself completely unable to speak and Kate moves to sit next to Tanya before class starts.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell Kate that you've decided to volunteer

2. Think about it

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SillyBaby (UN: sillybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853046-Extra-Credit/cid/1300833-Refuse-to-go-to-the-camp