*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2651950-500-Pounds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: She weighs 500 pounds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

500 Pounds!

    by: yeeterman
“Oh my God!” Mary Jane had to adjust her glasses just to make sure she read the scale right. Five hundred pounds couldn’t had been right. She was a model, and their is no way she could be modeling at five hundred pounds.

“I literally have to be going crazy. Or maybe this is all a dream. If I could remember who the hell this Peter guy was maybe I could figure this out.” Mary Jane muttered to herself as she slowly lumbered out of the bathroom. She decided that Felicia was her best bet at getting any information about this situation, so she went downstairs to find her.

As MJ reached the bottom of the steps she found the kitchen littered with breakfast foods of all kinds. Sausage, bacon, pancakes, waffles, toast, eggs, and so much more were scattered throughout the kitchen, or the small amount of it that Felicia didn’t encompass.

“I made you breakfast, do you feel any better yet?” the fat woman asked MJ, who guessed Felicia’s weight to be at least six hundred pounds.

“Yeah I feel a lot better now, thank you for asking.” Mary Jane replied, with Felicia waddling over and kissing her fat cheek.

“Good, can’t be in a bad move on work day. You’re bosses will be pissed.” Felicia said while wobbling away.

“Right, my job. You know what my job is right, I want to make sure you listen to me sometimes.” Mary Jane asked in a playful manner, hoping Felicia thinks she’s just being flirty and not trying to get information.

“Of course I know where you work.” Felicia replied with a piece of bacon in her mouth.

“You are a...

You have the following choices:

1. Plus Size Model

*Noteb*
2. Chef

*Noteb*
3. Daily Bugle Reporter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yeeterman (UN: yeetman1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2651950-500-Pounds