*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Peter's little secret
  2. Mary Jane Watson
  3. Onwards ho!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2336266-Peters-little-secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: It was Peter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Peter's little secret

    by: Mx-fa
When Peter opened the door he was completely shocked to see not only her girlfriend almost failing to the floor, she was totally different to the usual skinny MJ that he dated. After realizing that he was expending a lot of time seeing her massive backside and how her jeans were ripping by the massiveness of her, he rushed to help her to get up.
It was harder than expected, both of them where actually grunting for the effort, Mary Jane was sweating. When she was finally standing, Peter talked.
-MJ, are you okay?
After getting her breath back she answered
-"come... on pete... Look at me, I'm a whale..." She
Grabbed with her hands her big gut to make show it to him. Not to say it was hard to realize.-"I don't know if you still..."
Before Mary Jane ended her sentence, Pete decided to kiss her. The biggest secret of Peter Parker wasn't being Spider-man, his biggest secret was his fetish.
And then the kiss stopped and MJ begun talking.
-'I don't understand..."
-"there is nothing to understand, I love you no matter what... And being honest... I like the new you."
-"really?"
-"Really, I actually think that I hit the jackpot".
In that moment the couple decided to...


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to eat something

*Noteb*
2. Find out what happened to MJ

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mx-fa (UN: mx-fa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2336266-Peters-little-secret