*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2036756-She-is-going-to-verify-if-the-rumor-is-true
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: She is going to verify if the rumor is true.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She is going to verify if the rumor is true.

    by: P'titloup
One month, one month she traveled the world because of rumor, to find this place where women could cultivate their curves effortlessly. But why her, she Lisanna Strauss move heaven and earth for this rumor? Quite simply because she was complexed by his forms.

In Edolas, she had not that complex, given that his measurements were the same as those of edo-Mira edo-Lucy or even those of edo-Cana were a little more small compared to his. But after her return, she saw clearly that her sister had curves better garni compared his own and it was also true for Lucy, Cana and Erza.

In the beginning she did not care and saying that she was as beautiful as the others and that he same was true for her chances with the boys. This is at least what she believed, until the day she went to the beach with her sister and her three friends. That day, she saw the difference between his body and those of girls. For their towers hips and belly, it was no big gap at this level, apart 2-3 cm less for her hips. But for what was of their chest towers, she was 4th place with 80 cm / 36cfollowed by Cana with his 86 cm / 38c, in 2nd place found himself on par Mira and Erza with their 90 cm / 40d and in the first place Lucy and 100 cm / 44e.

And in the beach, as well say she found herself in their shadows, because it was almost ignored by boys and those who came to talk to him, only wanted him for information on girls. Around 11 hours, it leaves it for go to town, where she empiffra food to drown his grief and it lasted all week.

A week went by and despite the ton of food she had eaten her belly had remained flat and its curves had remained the same. Yet she had heard a rumor about a strange place, one of whose names was '' farm '', where it was rumored that of Women could have its broadest forms of the world.

Determined to find out if of such stories were true, she part of the guild for its great traveling and after months of research, she arrived...

You have the following choices:

1. In front of a simply commonplace farm.

2. Another place.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P'titloup (UN: bou53leau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2036756-She-is-going-to-verify-if-the-rumor-is-true