*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective/cid/1286026-Rich-Hamilton-the-short-56-witty-Rac
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1851376
Humans and Furs find themselves changing size and shape in this Transformation adventure
This choice: Rich Hamilton, the short 5'6" witty Raccoon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rich Hamilton, the short 5'6" witty Rac...

    by: AlkaliOtter
Rich comes from a low income neighborhood, and from a family of eight. He always had to fight for everything he ever earned in the world, never receiving much in the way of support from his parents or many siblings. At an early age, he had to turn to crime in order to make ends meet for his family. Rich spent years honing his craft, becoming a master in the field of theft, burglary, pick pocketing, larceny, robbery, and stealing of all sorts.

His appearance is about as generic as could possibly be for a raccoon, very skinny with the standard fur pattern, which gives him the added advantage of being difficult to track amongst other raccoons. And at only 5 feet and 6 inches tall, he is plenty able to get into some smaller places for his sneaky business. As a child, getting into fights with his siblings taught him that he wouldn’t always win with strength alone. So he developed smarts, and a silver tongue to go along with it.

As an adult, he has taken to attempting bigger and bigger crimes, hoping to either make a name for himself in the world of theft, or get himself out of poverty. He always has a plan, and a backup plan in the back of his mind, even in the most mundane of situations. He currently stalks all manner of museums, banks, and science labs, eavesdropping and slinking around to get all the latest gossip about treasured artifacts or armored car deliveries. Rich is beginning to get a reputation as being sleazy due to all his lurking, which isn’t entirely unwarranted as a thief.

Sometimes, Rich wishes that he didn’t have to spend his life stealing. It would be much easier if he just didn’t have to worry all the time about money and food. He longs for a free life, without fear from the cops, and wants to be able to do whatever he wishes when he wishes to do it. At one point, he even attempted bodybuilding, in the hopes that gaining some muscle mass would help him fight off muggers and other thieves around his neighborhood (or at the very least help in his constant wrestling matches with siblings), but he never was able to produce any results. If only some stroke of good luck would come to him, Rich would seize the chance in a heartbeat and never look back. For now though, life continues to get him down. He won’t complain out loud about his desires, so long as he continues to avoid capture... but it’s always in the back of his mind.

Today is a big day for Rich, he's planning a big job! But he doesn't realize that this particular crime will leave his life changed forever...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlkaliOtter (UN: alkaliotter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective/cid/1286026-Rich-Hamilton-the-short-56-witty-Rac