*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. College Age
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850420-Dating-A-Lesbian/cid/1551635-College-Age
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1850420
Somehow you end up in a relationship with a lesbian.
This choice: College Age  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

College Age

    by: silver24
My name is Nick and I'm 25 years old while my wife Nancy is 24. I was in college more for the fun of it than anything else, I already had a PhD in german, and spoke 7 other languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English, Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese. My wife had a PhD in biology and worked for the research department.
We also happened to have inherited about 150 mil dollars from my uncle when he passed away, so we certainly well off even if we worked hard not to show it, living in a modest house and driving two modest used cars.
My wife and I had known each other for a long time, since we were kids, and been best friends that entire time. When we both went through puberty, Nancy was a girl that seemed to grow bigger than everyone else, not taller or anything like that, her boobs got huge! By the time she was in high school she was an F cup and by now she was an H. I simply loved how huge they were and so did she, she absolutely loved it when I played with them constantly.
Yet while our relationship was far from poor, indeed we loved each other very much, we both knew that something was missing. We tried to give our excuses, that it was because we hadn't had children yet, or perhaps we just needed time to adjust, but we both knew the real reason: it was because Nancy was a lesbian.
She had tried to hide it for years, only admitting it to me, but the fact of the matter was, our love life was suffering because she simply wasn't attracted to guys or to me. While I could feel her body as much as I wanted, she never reciprocated, never laid a hand on my body. Even actual intercourse seemed to only be done more out of obligation to me.
Finally Nancy came home with a bombshell.
"I came back from the doctor," she admitted gravely.
"What did he say?" I asked.
"I'm apparently unable to have children," she replied.
This hurt, we had always planned on having children.
"Is there anything they can do?" I asked, "any treatment to increase the chances perhaps?"
"Unfortunately not," she replied.
"What are we going to do now?" I voiced aloud.
"That's just the problem isn't it?" Nancy asked, "we can't keep doing this to ourselves, denying our problems like this, we can no longer say we are married to have children and raise a family and at least for me, I know now that I'll probably never really be attracted to you."
She began to cry, and I went over to go hug her.
"I love you," she told me, "its just so hard to be like this."
"Its okay honey," I answered, trying to figure out what to do.
"What if I were to let you have what you want?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" she responded.
"How about I let you be in relationships with other girls?" I suggested.
"You would really do that for me?" she asked.
"I just want you to be happy," I replied.
She gave me a huge hug and said, "thank you."
Two days later my wife came home, along with another woman I recognized as Linda, a coworker, also with a huge bust, not as big as my wife's but certainly respectable at what I would have guessed to be an E-cup.
"Hello Nick," she greeted me nervously.
"Its okay Linda," Nancy replied, "I already told you he was okay with it."
"Okay with what?" I asked.
"Well you know about you saying that you wanted me to be happy?" she reminded me, "well I found out that Linda likes girls too and I was wondering if you would be okay with us, you know, being in a relationship? I promise I'll still love you honey."
I decided to:

You have the following choices:

1. support her, I wanted her to be happy

*Noteb*
2. tell her that its too fast for me

*Noteb*
3. ask if I can join in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 silver24 (UN: sliver24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850420-Dating-A-Lesbian/cid/1551635-College-Age