*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fat Solution
  2. Sonic X Amy
  3. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/1330054-The-Fat-Solution
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1849109
Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.
This choice: Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Fat Solution

    by: Unorthodox
Amy Rose was an oridinary pink hedgehog, she also happened to be the biggest fan of the mightiest hero on the planet of Mobius, Sonic the hedgehog.

Of corse she was not literally his Biggest fan, but as the oxymoron suggests she was the most obsessed one. She had constant daydreams and the kind you get sleeping at night. About her and Sonic getting married.

This was obviously her life long dream, yet whenever she tried to have Sonic, even do so little as go out on a date with her, he would not only refuse but run away. (If it was not because she was stalking him then it was another adventure to stop eggman.)

Recently Amy was just finishing up her standard low carb lunch that she would eat to keep her weight down on the 2nd story outdoor section of her favorite café, all she had to do now was wait for the waitress to give her the bill.

When she saw Sonic standing around in the side alley beneath her, Amy was happy to find the advantage she had this time of the fact that he had his back to her and was unaware of her presence.

And so she was about to do as she typically does she would've yelled out his name and made a break for it to hug him... when all of a sudden she was taken back by something...(and this time it wasn't an unexpected abduction by Eggman) Sonic was then approached by Shadow who for some reason was wearing a jacket and sunglasses.

Amy assumed they were about to fight again, and so she crossed her eyes and just as she was reaching for the tiny cylindrical device she kept attached to the back of her belt that would expand into her signature hammer.

She was just about to stand up out her chair, thinking that if she could save Sonic, he would finally respect her enough to ask her out, but then something completely different then what she had expected happened... Shadow opened his jacket and pulled out some kind of girly magazine, Sonic handed over a small bundle of cash and the 2 exchanged the items. They then proceeded to leave the alley by walking away slowly into the opposite ends of it. Shadow went to the end that would approach the street entrance to the café, Sonic went further away from Any without even looking back unaware that she saw the whole thing.

Amy while being taken back by the whole thing, the waitress who was a Purple hedgehog with long brown hair, then came and gave Amy the bill. Amy had to be told that the bill had arrived by the waitress 3 times before she snapped out of it and paid the appropriate cash.

Amy then proceeded to leave being very shocked at Sonic's behavior, was immediately replaced by anger when Shadow passed her by, without even saying hi, Amy Naturally Proceeded to grab him and pin him against the side alley wall of the café, "What the hell was that Shadow? Who the hell does Sonic think he is buying such a thing from you when he has a girl like me?"

Shadow was unfazed and told her in a very uncaring tone, "He bought it because your the wrong kind of girl." This made Amy even angrier and she was about to give him a taste of her hammer, when Shadow suddenly pulled out from his still open jacket a spare copy of the magazine and shoved it into Amy's Face.

Amy's wrath was stayed again because this time she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "This is the kind of girl he wants." Shadow told her in the same tone. "You won't find this anywhere but the internet. It's custom published by me under a fake name and it makes me enough to get by."

Amy was staring at something she never thought would ever be made, a magazine devoted to fat women in various Linguine and swimsuits, as well ads on WG supplements/powders, hunger stimulants and very fattening cooking recipes.

Amy found the idea that Sonic could be into fat women incomprehensible. Yet she could not look away, and released shadow from her grip and held it in both hands.

Shadow then proceeded to walk away, as he then told her, "You can have it for free."

Amy then got mad at him and asked "Why would I even want such a thing?!"

Shadow then stopped and turned back enough to look at her from the side, and asked, "You do want to be his girlfriend don't you?"

This made Amy blush and she then stared back at the cover of the magazine, as shadow proceeded to walk away again.

Amy then made up her mind at what she easily considered to be the craziest idea she ever had.

She would get as fat as she can as fast as she possibly can just to try and win over Sonic's heart.

Amy then put the magazine in her shopping bag she had been carrying around all day... and proceed to walk home...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unorthodox (UN: unorthodox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unorthodox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/1330054-The-Fat-Solution