*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2244504-Mikuru-walks-in-to-the-club-room
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
This choice: Mikuru walks in to the club room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mikuru walks in to the club room

    by: Josimus Prime
Haruhi turns around to see Mikuru coming into the room. She then had a seducetive smile and idea on what to do with you next.

"Hey, Mikuru! Do you mind coming over here real quick?" Haruhi asked.

"Of course, Haruhi." Mikuru said.

Mikuru goes over to her and Haruhi quickly lifts up her skirt to reveal her blue-stripped panties. Mikuru gasped in surprised as Haruhi opens up her panties and drops you inside next to her vagina and closes them shut. Mikuru was moaning as she feels you squirming next to her pussy that kinda turns you on.

"What do you just put in there?" Mikuru asked as she moves her legs together.

"Give it time. You'll like it." Haruhi said.

Mikuru continues to feel your movements and

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Takes you out right away

*Noteb*
2. Loves it and leans to keep you

*Noteb*
3. Yuki comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2244504-Mikuru-walks-in-to-the-club-room