*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/1861081-You-are-still-in-the-front-of-her-panties-in-en
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
This choice: You are still in the front of her panties in english class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You are still in the front of her panties in en...

    by: Aboola
Still being in the front of Haruhi's panties by the time she made it to English class, you ha assumed you would be kept there for a long while. Just as you thought things were calming down (apart from Haruhi fidgeting in her seat), you decided that it would be nice to have some rest. That never ended up happening though, because as soon as Haruhi felt that you had stopped struggling, she used the tip of her mechanical pencil to push you inside her once again. Completely surprised, you jolted and curled into a ball as an instant reaction. This, however, only pleased Haruhi more. She let out a squeak of a moan, only disrupting the people around her slightly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aboola (UN: alfta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/1861081-You-are-still-in-the-front-of-her-panties-in-en