*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chose your gem...chose your fate
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847813-Chronicles-of-The-Gem-Dragons-of-Seionis/cid/1276826-Chose-your-gemchose-your-fate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1847813
Tale about The Gem Dragons of the planet, Seionis, created and held together by the gems
Chapter #1

Chose your gem...chose your fate

    by: Elusive-Rare
Now is the time to chose your gem and in turn choose your destiny. Be it your birth stone, your family stone, or just your favorite. Your choice will determine your fate because one way or another your gem will control a part of your destiny. You can choose, go ahead pick, but remember this you are choosing, not just the pretty gem, and the cool name, you are choosing your own fate and destiny in this very choice. You can leave, you can stay, you can choose, or you can skip, it doesn't matter, and you will be back if you don't, because you cannot resist the pull of destiny and an adventure. You can choose between the violet Amethyst: gem of pure magic and courage, made by a fusion of a shard of the Ruby and Sapphire, the silver Diamond: gem of air and compassion, the red Ruby: gem of fire and aggression, the Sapphire: gem of water and calm, or some other gem.

You have the following choices:

1. Amethyst

*Noteb*
2. Diamond

*Noteb*
3. Ruby

*Noteb*
4. Sapphire

5. More gems

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive-Rare (UN: suspyria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive-Rare has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847813-Chronicles-of-The-Gem-Dragons-of-Seionis/cid/1276826-Chose-your-gemchose-your-fate