*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846532-The-Legendary-Sword-of-Zoulton-Part-1/cid/1272484-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1846532
This is the start of an epic adventure to purge evil from ths Land of Sardonia
This choice: Hit the Road  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Morning

    by: Tyler Knowlden
Leon had decided that he would leave in the morning. That way he could get the most out of the day. At about 8:30 he was off on his adventure. Sadly, he didn't know where to go from here. All of a sudden, it got dark aruond him. Inside this darkness was a bright light. A voice spoke to him saying:"Leon....you must go east towards the Volcano. There you will find the first piece of Zoulton. At each location a beam of light will shine from the darkness, and show you the way to the second piece. Hurry....there isn't much time."After the voice had left and the darkenss arose, he knew where he would go, and so, he set off towards the Volcano. He had no idea what was in store for him, but he knew he had to do it, for the fate of the world.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. To the Volcano

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyler Knowlden (UN: jkid17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyler Knowlden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846532-The-Legendary-Sword-of-Zoulton-Part-1/cid/1272484-Morning