*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dash seems to be feeling heavier
  2. Weight gain
  3. Dash Parr
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2604541-Dash-seems-to-be-feeling-heavier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dash seems to be feeling heavier

    by: pedro01
Dash, a middle child of he family, wants to go on his own adventures as far as actions and saving is concerned. Luckily he was about to head home when he can hear some screams coming from the city itself. Knowing that there’s trouble around these parts, Dash had to make a quick change into his superhero gear and headed out as fast as he can.

Of course he’s got the ability of speed, which he had gotten used to this for so long, even when he can run as fast as the jet, whether be it before disaster struck or some chase scene he had to cope with. He loved this power so much, he wouldn’t want to imagine what would be like if his powers was removed and had to come to terms with it.

Dash was in his usual spree of high speed, but it was at this moment when he felt something didn’t quite right. He stopped to his tracks and tries to figure out what was the problem.

“That’s strange! I don’t if it’s just me, or whenever I ran fast, I’ve getting a little heavier?” Dash could wonder in great concern.

Even that, or it could be his imagination as tiredness might be that for a youngster? He shrugged it off and continues to run in high speed towards the city. It would take a couple of minutes to tech to where the incident takes place, but again he feels something’s amiss. This time, he feels even heavier than more.

But the question had to be asked is does Dash realises why he’s getting heavier?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2604541-Dash-seems-to-be-feeling-heavier