*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I Love You (Willing)
  2. Sort of...
  3. Had to fart
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1900475-I-Love-You-Willing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: I Love You (Willing)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

I Love You (Willing)

    by: Mr TRJ
You were visibly shaking when your aunt gave you this strange request. "Well, what do you say?" Aunt Linda asked you with a sultry smile on your face. You took a deep breath and said "I love you." "Aw, that's sweet! I love you too!" Aunt Linda said as she hugged you. Your body tensed up then relaxed as you felt her warm body touch yours. After a minute, Aunt Linda stopped the hug. "Well look at the time! We have a lot of things to do tomorrow so be prepared!" Aunt Linda told you. "I will." You responded. "Alright, good night!" Aunt Linda said as she kissed you on your forehead. "Good night Aunt Linda." You say back to her as you went in your bed and fell to sleep.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. The Next Morning...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr TRJ (UN: mrtrj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1900475-I-Love-You-Willing