*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1981888-Kyras-Bondage-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: Kyra's Bondage 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kyra's Bondage 1

    by: Zygansky
About an hour after they separated Borin sneaked out of the house. He paused some time for his eyes to adjust to the dark and went to the door of the barn. He knew it would make noise when he pushed it open properly. But the princess had locked the door. Also the shutters at the windows on the ground floor were closed. He went around the barn, climbed the ladder to the little open window in the first floor and squeezed through. He moved carefully to the edge of the gallery and peeked down. Resting in the corner on a small haystack was the princess, covered by a woolen blanked. Very carefully Borin climbed down the ladder to the floor of the barn. He tiptoed to a long series of shelves and picked some of the items he considered best for the original assault. It took a few minutes to form the thin leather ropes from older whips into the intended shape.

With utmost care he approached the sleeping princess. She was lying on her side, fully dressed, albeit now barefoot, with her arms serving as a makeshift pillow. First he went to her feet, which he stuck into two adjacent prepared slopes on a longer leather line, painfully avoiding to touch her feet, and tightened the slopes. Then he tried to repeat this exercise with her hands, which was more difficult. Once in the process, she shifted her head, making him pause and hold his breath. Finally, also the hands were tied in two slopes. Borin pulled a woolen cloth from his bag, it in his hand, and squeezed her side hard. Her eyes went wide open and her mouth opened for a cry. Just then he stuffed the cloth into her mouth. Surprised, she tried to fend it off with her hands, but it took some seconds for her to find out that she could not move them separately. Princess Kyra was in a state of confusion between shock and anger. How dared anyone, let alone this lower class farmpersion, treat her like this. He would certainly let her go immediately and express his excuse.

He carried the thrashing and grunting girl to a larger block of straw, which he pushed with his body to the place where it should be. Placing her backwards on the straw block, he pulled the leather line tied to her hands, and tied it quickly to the metal foot of one of his farm tools, which would be much too heavy for her to pull away. Princess Kyra turned her body in force. She made a full turn to the edge of the block and would have hit the ground quite heavily, had she not been able at the last instant to bring her legs and butt down first. Nevertheless her behind got a good knocking from the barn floor. Turning around the farmer shook his head and smiled. Such resistance was fine for him. He would challenge her for more. Grabbing her around her body, which made her make some muffled noise the farmer could not understand, he put her again on the block. Quickly he grabbed her feet. From the central beam under the roof of the barn a number of ropes were dangling, usually used to fix wet gear to dry in the barn. He wrapped the leather rope through one of those rings and fixed it. Princess Kyra now rested with her head, backside and butt on the straw block, while her legs were rising in a 45 degree angle towards the ceiling.

Not being able to resist Borin gave her feet a quick tickle on the soles and instep, making her back lift from the straw. He was satisfied that the muffled shrieks of laughter would not penetrate the air to the residential block.

He then

You have the following choices:

1. Tickles her for fun

*Noteb*
2. Tortures her for information about the place of her fortunes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zygansky (UN: yoshiissick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1981888-Kyras-Bondage-1