*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1968246-A-monster-hitchhiked-on-board
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: A monster hitchhiked on board!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A monster hitchhiked on board!

    by: Kuddles
         Enjoying her pleasant ocean voyage immensely, Princess Kyra rested for a bit, curling up inside the boat floating off towards parts unknown. As she lay staring up at the sky, she felt the gentle rocking of her sturdy dinghy, and drifted ever-so-slowly off into a pleasant nap. It felt as if the boat was going in small slow circles around a much bigger, faster circle, as she let reality drift away and entered the realm of dreams aboard her little seagoing craft.

         When she slowly drifted back awake, the skies above seemed to have clouded over, and the seas seemed to have calmed, with practically no winds to speak of, and nothing to be seen along the entire horizon line.

         Then, Kyra’s eyes came to rest on the visitor to her craft, who was perched directly behind and above her, on the bow of the boat! “Oh! Hello! You gave me quite a start! My name is Kyra, what’s yours? It’s so nice to have a sailing mate!”, declared the naïve princess to her new companion aboard the small dinghy, never giving a thought to how her visitor had arrived.

         It was a smallish, crouched-over woman with a ghastly left eye and rank and smelly feather-lined coat who stared balefully down at Kyra. “Never mind my name! Give me your gown! I’m an old woman and dreadfully chilly aboard your wretched little raft! Squawk!”, cried the woman in a demanding manner.

         “B-But it’s all that I have to wear!”, declared Kyra, “I must say, you don’t seem very polite!” and she clutched her gown tightly around her, for fear of the scraggly, claw-like clutches of the foul old woman, who attempted first with her right leg and then with her left to snatch the robe from Kyra.

         “I-I feel you should leave this boat immediately, Madam!”, Kyra musters, never having been allowed near someone as loathsome and venal as this horrid monster in her entire sheltered life inside the palace gates.

         “Oh, you DO, do you?”, and the harpy unfurls her fetid wings, and then extends them towards Kyra, teasing and tickling her on the few exposed areas of her she can reach, causing Kyra to flinch and giggle, “Stooop it! TeeHeeHee! I command you! HeeHee! I don’t care for tickling, and refuse to share in these antics. Pleaaase! No! AhhHaaHaa!” and the harpy has landed directly straddling poor frightened Kyra, causing the boat to rock as she glares down with red, hungry eyes, “Give me the gown!”, shrieks the horrible harpy from her beaklike craw, and Kyra timidly and shakily scrambles out of her gown for the monster who has her pinned below her in the boat.

         Hugging her arms around her chest and knees tightly together, Kyra squirms on her back towards the bow of the boat while the evil harpy flings her gown behind her toward the stern with her beaklike mouth, then eyes Kyra malevolently, “Now, row for me! Krawk! Do it!”

         “I dislike you and ask you for a final time to leave my boat!”, pleads Kyra, unaccustomed to taking orders from anyone.

         “You don’t give the orders here, bitch! You’re my slave!”, screams the evil harpy as she reaches out with her wings and again proceeds to tickle torment Kyra with their feathery tips. Now that Kyra is clothed only in her fancy pearl colored bra and panties, she can’t hide her exposed tender body from the maddening tickling, and she squirms and giggles around, trapped on her own baot by this wicked creature, squawking with horrid laughter at her reactions to her teasing.

         Then, the beast again pinions the poor princess below her on the dinghy, and proceeds to tickle the frantic princess so that she is crying and screaming and laughing and shuddering and kicking all at the same time.

         Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of tickling, the overwrought princess faints.

         Awakening later, she finds herself sitting and facing the stern of the boat. The old harpy woman sits facing the bow of the boat, staring at Kyra, and she then realizes her legs are tied straight out from her on the boat seating, and her arms are tied to the emergency oars! Her precious, delicate princess feet that have only ever felt tended lawns and soft, luxurious carpeting are facing the harpy, and Kyra is struck with fear at her situation.

         “I see that you’ve awakened, slave! Now ROW! ROW, I say! ROW!”, and she begins teasing the pretty feet of the princess, driving her crazy with her struggles to escape, which the harpy has rigged so that her reflexive movements will power the rowing of the boat! All Kyra can do is laugh and squirm around, bound to the seat as she is, and through the evil genius of the harpy, her struggles carry them along now on the still seas under increasingly darkening skies, “The Monster Seas never stay this calm for long, and I want to bring you back to my nest to meet my children! ROW, bitch!”

         All poor spastically shrieking Kyra could manage was a constant stream of her delightful, girlish laughter and tears, made all the sweeter for the monster by her sheer innocence and purity. The harpy viewed Kyra as nothing more than a prize she could use to slave for her, and she delighted in tickling the near-naked princess, who was utterly frantic for some kind of relief from this cruel treatment. The more she squirmed, the more she rowed, and the birdmonster made sure that they made good time traveling by the sole power of Kyra's ultra-ticklish feet! The pace and journey left the princess totally exhausted and still quaking with shivers when they arrived at her forlorn, craggy islet near a whole series of other islands of various sizes and shapes..

         Kyra was practically passed-out again, and it felt as if she was being lifted up and away from the dinghy, now docked at the tiny islet.

When she awakens, Kyra finds herself:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In a nest

2. In a cage

*Noteb*
3. Hanging off of a branch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1968246-A-monster-hitchhiked-on-board