*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He finds you.
  2. Cameron
  3. Someone else in your family?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1375343-He-finds-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: He finds you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He finds you.

    by: BoB7654
Cameron comes into your room because he loves to make fun of you being slightly pudgy, no muscle what so ever, and being slow. He looks around confused because he doesn't see you. Just as he turns to leave you catch his eye and he runs at you. You turn to run, but he being giant to your perspective outruns you by a lot and snatches you from the ground. He holds you up to his face and smiles, " You are so lucky" he says sarcastically," that I found you so now we can at least have fun instead of something boring like helping you. hahahahahahahah" Cameron has a perfct body in every way and you know he is fully prepared to show it off to his new slave." So where would you like to worship first slave?" he asks. "Cameron this isn't funny, please give me to my dad." "NO! " Cameron got really upset and threw you on the ground. Nothing broke, but that seriously hurt. Cameron then lifts you up and then says, " Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know what I would do if I missed out on the chance to use you." Cameron quickly runs and locks your door giving you vertigo. Cameron rips off his shirt and jumps on your bed. He places you in between his pecs and looks down at you. Cameron then takes his hand and starts to push you down past his ribcage and then his stomach. You then fall and lose your balance. Cameron laughs. You had fallen in his belly button. He digs you out and then you feel hair on your legs and he pushes you through his happy trail. You then realize that while you were in his belly button, Cameron had removed his pants. The hair becomes thicker and you trip; your legs being tangled in his pubes. Cameron then stops pushing you along his body, but starts rubbing you through his pubes. Cameron starts to moan as you see the biggest penis ever rise into the sky. Cameron must have been huge even at regular size. Cameron then starts rubbing you along the length of his cock: up and down and up and down. He then holds you at the top and pauses. He looks at you puzzlingly. He then sticks your feet in his cock slit. You begin nto panic as he makes faces at the pleasure you are giving him.You are now up to your chest in his dick and he yells. seconds later you are shot out of the little space and into the air. You then land ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. On his balls

*Noteb*
2. On your bed

*Noteb*
3. On the floor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1375343-He-finds-you