*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834932-Diapers-of-a-dark-artist/cid/1759215-Random-Encounter-Shwaaa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1834932
this is an interactive story of my character Johann getting diapered
This choice: was attacked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Random Encounter [Shwaaa]

    by: PsychoticBread
Out of the blue, three red, serpent-like monsters charged out of the woods and towards Johann. They were fast and moved in and out of the ground in a wave sort of pattern. However, they were no match for Johann's magic, as his hands emitted a force that repelled some of the light from his hands. One could say they were glowing black. Whatever the case, the darkness formed into some claws that neatly rested at his finger tips. He scratched at on Grada, while another moved into the darknessed that lingered momentarily from the scratch, hurting it and making flee. The other Grada followed suit.
However, the fun wasn't over. More monsters came, three robe wearing, ghostlike creatures, one of them wearing blue, two wearing red, and what looked to be a cupid. She wore a toga that went down to her waist, a fluffy, thick, pink cloth diaper with a red heart, and had a pink quiver, which held the bows that would be going into Johann's head in a few seconds if he keeps standing around. Great, Light, he thought, the elemental advantage over me. The blue Roesi and one of the reds attempt a team-attack. The blue aimed carefully at Johann and hit him with a blue flame. The red followed up with a fireball, creating an attack similar to Antibode from Chrono Trigger [Those Roesies were later sued by Square Enix]. Though hurt, Johann had a trick up his own sleeve. He put his hands to the ground and suddenly, four spikes of darkness shot out to try and impale their targets. The Roesies vaporized into money, while the Cupid dodged and counter-attacked with a sleep arrow. Johann moved to the left, but hadn't anticipated the Cupid's multishot.
As drowsiness slowly took over, the Cupid landed in front of him and smirked. Then came darkness.

When Johann awoke, he found himself in a bed, with the Cupid standing next to him. He got his shadow claws ready, but the Cupid assured him that she meant no harm. "I gotta say, you seem pretty tough." Johann blushed slightly, "O-oh, that? Please, I-I could do better."The Cupid giggled at his flustered face, "Well, I'd like to maximize my potential too," she said "So I've been thinking about tagging along with you." Johann seemed surprised, "Really?" "Yup," the Cupid said confidently, "On one condition: You're wearing diapers too. I don't want to be the only incontinent one in the group." Her offer seemed reasonable, and it wouldn't hurt to actually have a companion of sorts.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PsychoticBread (UN: psychoedd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blakemitch1696 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834932-Diapers-of-a-dark-artist/cid/1759215-Random-Encounter-Shwaaa