*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834932-Diapers-of-a-dark-artist/cid/1556615-she-tricks-Johann-into-signing-over-himself-as-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1834932
this is an interactive story of my character Johann getting diapered
This choice: she tricks Johann into signing over himself as her personal pet/slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she tricks Johann into signing over himself as ...

    by: ChocoWonder
The demon decided a bit of acting was in order. She dropped to the floor and began to fake sob.
"I... don't... know... how... fight. Please... don't hurt me!"
She looked at him with pleading eyes and smirked inwardly when the sword disappeared. Hook. Line. Sinker.
She looked at him with fearful eyes. "Please, go away. Sign this saying you wont come back." She whimpers for extra effect as her hand holding the sheet of paper and pen shakes slightly.
He takes the sheet and pen from her trying to look as non-threatening as possible which made the demon think that he was cute for trying.
Right after he signed his clothes began to change. His underwear became a thickly padded diaper and his clothes turned into a fluffy red onsie.
He was about to drop to the floor but the demon caught him.
"I was going to make you my slave but you looked so cute earlier I decided you can be my baby from now on. You say you're immortal which means we have all the time in the world."

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ChocoWonder (UN: chocowonder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blakemitch1696 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834932-Diapers-of-a-dark-artist/cid/1556615-she-tricks-Johann-into-signing-over-himself-as-